Thursday, September 17, 2026

Technical issues

I apologize for the look of the blog. It's not my doing. Google's product ("Blogger") seems to have a mind of its own. I cannot make the blog display the sidebars where I have all the links and images. I'll try to figure it out, but this is legacy software (read: old) and who knows what kind of support is out there.

Meanwhile, you can still read the posts and make comments.

--M.C.

1 comment:

M.C. O'Connor said...

I got the blog to look OK, and I got the items from the sidebar to display at the bottom, but it's not the same as it was. I had customized the Blogger "theme" quite a bit over the years and for some reason many of those changes have been lost.

So, I'm sticking with this pared-down new look at least for the short term. Working with this old program is tiresome and NOT what I want to do on the blog. I just want to write about the Giants!

Anyway, I hope the new look doesn't scare anyone away.