Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday Sucked

I was flipping back and forth between the Giants game and the Cal football game and they both kept getting worse and worse.
The Buster Posey era is not off to a good start. The team has lost both of the games he's started, and he's personally 0 for 7. Any opinions out there on how he looks behind the plate? I wasn't watching closely enough to make a judgment.
And the Bears- what an embarrassment! Not only did they lose to a team they should have beaten, they were dominated from beginning to end. They couldn't do anything right. WTF?
So forgive me, I know this is heresy in RMC Land, but I'm really looking forward to the 49er game which starts soon.

2 comments:

M.C. O'Connor said...

The sooner Buster learns to take a few lumps, the better. He'll find his stroke. I'm glad he's playing and I would have put him out there as soon as we expanded the rosters. You don't go out and get the 2008 Golden Spikes winner so he can sit on the bench. Pretty cool that Tim "Golden Spikes 2006" Lncecum was pitching to Buster on Friday. I hope we see a lot of that.

Brother Bob said...

Fuckin Favre. Unbelievable.