Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Perfect '10

Giant! A Perfect '10 in San Francisco got me to finally set up an iTunes account. As mentioned on the Giants website, World Series games are available for download at the iTunes Store (iStore?). Only $1.99 apiece. The LDS and LCS games are there, too.

RMC is now Twitter-friendly. Never thought I'd say that. JCP has it set up as @raisingmattcain. Note the sidebar with updates from MLBTR (Trade Rumors), SFGiants, sfgiantsbeat (Chris Haft), and AmyG.

Watched Game 1 of the World Series again. Drank my delicious new World Series Stout.

The Freak made the cover of SI.

Happy Holidays!

--M.C.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Here's a good video I found on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S43GM63T-80

Ron said...

Here's an interesting tidbit I found on ESPN today:

"• How sweet are the swings of Joey Votto and Buster Posey? They didn't hit a single popup to the infield all year. No kidding."