Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Trophies, PLURAL!! Part TWO!!

Can't get enough of that shiny stuff? Believe me, brother, I know how you feel.  Luckily we have more pictures from the trophy visit last week in Mt. Shasta.  It was a grand time for all; "shit-eating" grins were everywhere.  Which is as it should be....We are Champions, twice over. I touched them both, just to make sure they were real.

Once again (what an amazing phrase to use in this context) I was struck by the relatively small size of the trophy.  I bet Bochy's head weighs more.
That's the new girl, or could you tell? Here they are together, which I guess is how we will always think of them. Unless we get to think of them as a set of three or four...hey! It could happen!
How about some of those S.E.G.'s I mentioned earlier. It was impossible to keep from smiling as soon as we got within 10 miles of the place!
And here is yours truly. I never dreamed this would happen more than once...dare I dream of more?
How about another look? At the trophies, not me!  Aren't they the sweetest thangs you ever done seen?
I'm not sure about that snowflake...guess it must have been in the window. Anyway, here's one last view of the girls with the entire crew. See you all next year!


3 comments:

Zo said...

See us all next year? You don't plan on contributing to RMC until 2014? Was it something I said?

Oh, and RIP Earl Weaver and Stan Musial.

Brother Bob said...

JC, you should have been flashing your awesome Trophy Tat. It's nearly life size, then there would have been three!

Shankbone said...

Those are some nice trophies.