Saturday, April 19, 2008

Poetic Tim

The Arches of Doom.
Red Birds ready for the kill.
All hope rests with Tim.

Our team "needs" a win,
Big load on a tiny frame.
Bring on "The Franchise."

A lineup from hell.
What did I do to cause it?
Gad zukes, Ray bats fourth!?!

Double plays abound,
Aaron gets 2 RBI's.
The Gamer goes deep!!!

Trouble in the fourth-
Albert and Rick play the fool.
Tim sez "Swing, miss, sit."

Three up after six.
Timmy's new slider's da bomb.
Can he seal the deal?

No runs; best this year.
Seven innings once again.
Vintage Enchanter.

Yawn, another win.
One thing's for sure, my friend:
WE ARE NOT WORTHY!
(All responses are welcome, but poetic entries are strongly encouraged. I picked haiku because it is so easy and sometimes they come out great.)

5 comments:

M.C. O'Connor said...

My God, JC, you've
flipped (is that one or two?).
Enchantment, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Brother Bob:

Haikus are so lame.
Don't expect me to write some.
You should get a life.
Seriously though,
I see you're having fun,
so I guess it's fine.
I love Lincecum.
Is he too good to be true?
Only time will tell.
Give Rowand some slack.
He may be a true Gamer.
Let's hope he heals fast.

JC Parsons said...

Bravo!!! Cool Bro Bob.
Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
Tim and you are Gods.

M.C. O'Connor said...

Flippéd is two.

Flipp'd is one.

Just clarifiying.

LINCECUM CAN PITCH,
NOT JUST THROW, THE FASTBALL'S GREAT,
BUT THE 'GAMER' SHOWS

Anonymous said...

When haikus are hip
JC, all I can say is,
You are a gamer.