Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Teaser Post






Just a couple
minutes
until I leave
to go see TIM!!!!
I will post all the lovely details of my fabulous road trip to the ballpark and beyond as soon as possible. Yesterday was not so swell but I had a great time none the less. My new telephoto lens kicks ASS and it should be even better today. Here is a small sample:

LEFT PHOTO: Pardon the blur but that is the actual homerun swing by Fred Lewis that broke our long drought. Taken from the upper deck.

RIGHT PHOTO: A beautiful piece of rainbow made a brief appearance, just like our offense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

M.C. O'Connor said...

Fred is The Bomb. He seems to say the right things when quoted in the media, too. I like his self-confidence. He seems to be maturing rapidly as a ballplayer. I expect to see him every-bloody-day next year. Leadoff? 3-hole? 5th? BRING IT ON!

Have fun at the ballpark. Go, Tim. I expect beaucoup photogs.