Sunday, August 15, 2010

Road Trip '010

Here are a few pictures taken during the latest roadtrip to the Homeland. MOC and I enjoyed ourselves immensely while reconnecting with an old college roomie. The game (Friday's heartbreaking loss to the puds) wasn't everything we hoped, but the trip will never be forgotten.



A Gothic Spaceship? .............................................The traditional visit, this time with Rick!



Pablo was bubbly during pre-game.................... A new jacket but the same old beer, Anchor!






Long toss: JSanchez and The Kid .....................Pat, Aubrey and Andres chat it up




Biggest thrill of the day: Just being this close to Buster. Corny but true.

6 comments:

M.C. O'Connor said...

Buster is a god.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had good seats. I'd like to go that close to the men I see swinging sticks and juggling balls on the tele.

M.C. O'Connor said...

Row 4!

Anonymous said...

ooh!

Unknown said...

Sure, this was my second beer all year ... and the first one was 5 hours earlier at lunch. But I'm glad that my photo is posted on the Internet with a beer in hand. I think it looks pretty good.

Thanks for making the long drive down to SF. That was fun!

M.C. O'Connor said...

I dunno, Rick, that beer in your hand looks way too comfortable. Must have been all the practice "back in the day."