Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!


Today is NUMBER TEN with the ever-lovin' wife, Robyn. Pretty cool, huh? She is a truly great partner and makes me a better man every day. Who could ask for anything more? Ok, maybe she would be even more perfect if she was a slugging firstbaseman...nah, then I would have to share her with the rest of the world.


Yesterday we had our semi-annual pilgramage to the City and the Ballpark. I didn't take the big camera (too much public transportation for that) but our phone cameras did pretty good. This one at the right was taken THE EXACT SECOND that Pablo hit his first homerun that night. I shit you not! I heard the crack of the bat right as the shot was taken...check out my eyes. I'll post a few tomorrow, as well as Monday's game review. We had a great trip and the game was a doozy, so I'll have alot to discuss.


But right now I'm going to go give my favorite Giants fan a kiss. Why don't you do the same?

5 comments:

M.C. O'Connor said...

Soon as I see her, I'll be happy to give your favorite Giants fan a kiss.

Ron said...

Happy 10th Anniversary, Jon & Robyn!!!

JC Parsons said...

Why I oughta....

JC Parsons said...

Thanks Ron! Just think of all the wonderful anniversaries you will enjoy with your new family!!

M.C. O'Connor said...

Me and Suze are clocking numero XXV this August. We've shared 5 NL West crowns and 2 pennants! (And a few weddings for me best mates, as well.) Happy Xth, J & R.